Yes, we are talking about a drone, DJI company is launching Mavic Air 2. Mavic Air 2 is quick and full of features. DJI which stands for Dae-jiang Innovation, is a Chinese technology company headquartered in Shenzhen (China).
It was announced on 23 January 2018 and released on the market on 28 January 2018 with a price of $799. And the upgraded version of this is the Mavic Air 2, announced on April 27, 2020, and this will be released on May 11 in the USA, which you can pre-order, priced at $799.
Features & Specification:
- HDR photos, videos and panoramas have been enhanced in this way. It has a 1/2 inch image sensor, 48 megapixel camera with 4K / 60fps video.
- The Mavic Air 2 can fly for a long time and its battery life is also very good. It can fly for up to 34 minutes and can be remotely controlled for up to 4 hours.
- It is fully capable of flying by air at a speed of 68KPH.
- Mike Air 2 has Advanced Pilot Assistance System (APAS) 3.0 for obstacle avoidance.
- Its video transmission is also much updated. Which includes live video quality 10 km (FCC), 6 km (CE), 6 km (SRRC), 6 km (MIC). It means the Mavic Air 2 has the ability to fly up to 10 km.
- It supports Hyperlapse in 8K, so you don’t mind taking an accurate and clear shot.
- The new design update is quite simple. Its remote control is also easily understandable. There is considerable benefit in battery life.
- It has charger input 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 1.3 A O and charger output Charging Port: 13.2 V⎓2.82 A USB Port: 5 V⎓2 A O. In which its voltage is 13.2 V and the rate power is 38w. Which helps it to fly longer.
Thanks for read article. click more articles